- This property is on the market at reduced price for a quick sale is in liveable condition and is ideal for those looking at picking up a renovation project 2 thirds of the way through without structural work to be done.
- Large double aspect living room with fire place.
- Ruin building outside the kitchen could be restored to provide further living space.
- Double Glazing windows with roller shutters
- All Roofs are leak free and should only require maintenance.
- Most of flooring, ceilings and doors are in reasonable good condition and can easily be brought up to an attractive feature in the house.
- Spacious loft with partial glazed door access.
- Very well communicated situated close to the market village of Cabacos close to IC3 road and A13 motorway.
- Bordered by numerous natural hiking tracks with great scenery spots provided by the mountain top and forest land in Central Portugal.
The property has a covered area footprint of 177 square meters, is in liveable condition, it is connected to both mains water and electricity, has a spacious double aspect lounge, living room with a cast iron fire place, the kitchen is fully fitted with low and eye level units, the bathroom is spacious and has a bath and shower enclosure. Most of the property has been recently decorated and also has a borehole in the garden.
Patio & Garden
The patio has 186 square meters of constructible area, currently has a covered garage area, a storage outbuilding and the garden with various olive and fruit trees.
About the Area
The property is situated in a small hamlet 5 minutes driving from the market village “Cabacos” where you can find cafe/bars restaurants, vet, clothes and furniture shops, mini-market, petrol station banks and all small village amenities.
The house is approximately 10minutes by car from the town of Alvaiazere which offer a range of services and amenities such as, restaurants, cafés, market, banks, medical centre, post office, pharmacy, Police station, Registry office, Tax office, Court room, Indoor and Outdoor swimming pools, full size football pitch, athletics running track and more.All major European high street shopping is also available in the city of Coimbra the 3rd biggest city in Portugal which is only 45 minutes drive on the A13 motorway. There are also very good access roads to the IC8 dual carriageway, which leads to the coastal towns of Figueira da Foz and can be reached by car in approximately 1hour 10 min.
The closest airport to the property is situated at Lisbon, which is approximately one and three quarter hours’ by car.
The historic town of Tomar, which is home to the UNESCO listed Convento do Cristo, founded by the Templar’s crusaders is only 20 minutes drive from the property.
- Price: €44,950
- Price reduced: 7,550
- Ref. no.: 5106/15
- Location: Alvaiázere, Leiria
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Construction area: 177
- Plot area: 1323
- Status: For sale