no images were found
€ 62.500,= / £ 54,500.= *
- This property is on the market at reduced price for a quick sale and is ideal for those looking for a renovation project without much structural work to be done.
- First floor walls are built from stone up to the first floor support beams.
- Large 59 sqm annex with garage, kitchen with wood fired oven, animal quarters and large storage loft.
- Very well communicated situated at the edge of the market village of Cabacos in a cul de sac close to IC3 main road and a good reputation restaurant.
- Lots of space for installation of a large swimming pool if required.
- Rolling Sun shutters windows.
- All Roofs are leak free and should only require maintenance.
- Most of wooden flooring and doors are in reasonable condition and can easily be restored.
- Ground floor could easily be made independent and used as 2 flats.
- Bordered by numerous natural hiking tracks with great scenery spots provided by the mountain top and forest land in Central Portugal.
The property has a covered area footprint of 134 square meters, is in liveable condition but requires reasonable modernisation in many areas, it is connected to both mains water and electricity and also has a well in the garden. The kitchen has an open fire place. Some cracks on walls although not structural need to be repaired and full decorating is recommended due to the property been empty for approximately 1 year. There are 1/100 plans available on request so one can get a better idea of the layout.
The large annex could be converted into further accommodation subject to planning permission approval
The garden to the back measures approximately 3000 square meters, has a well for irrigation and numerous oak, olive and fruit trees.
About the Area
The house is approximately 10minutes by car from the town of Alvaiazere which offer a range of services and amenities such as, restaurants, cafés, market, banks, medical centre, post office, pharmacy, Police station, Registry office, Tax office, Court room, Indoor and Outdoor swimming pools, full size football pitch, athletics running track and more.All major European high street shopping is also available in the city of Coimbra the 3rd biggest city in Portugal which is only 40 minutes drive on the A13 motorway. There are also very good access roads to the IC8 dual carriageway, which leads to the coastal towns of Figueira da Foz and can be reached by car in approximately 1hour 10 min.
The closest airport to the property is situated at Lisbon, which is approximately one and three quarter hours’ by car.
The historic town of Tomar, which is home to the UNESCO listed Convento do Cristo, founded by the Templar’s crusaders is only 25 minutes drive from the property.
The property is situated in a rural location on the edge of the market village “Cabacos” where you can find cafe/bars restaurants, vet, clothes and furniture shops, mini-market, petrol station banks and all small village amenities.
- Price: €62,500
- Ref. no.: 818/15
- Location: Alvaiázere, Leiria
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Construction area: 235
- Plot area: 3290