€ 90.000,= / £ 81,867.= *
-total plot area of 3675 m²
-total construction area of 459 m²
-electric under floor heating, high quality windows and doors
-vineyard, field and fruit trees
-within walking distance of basic shop with bar
-just 2,7 km from the center of town of Cernache do Bonjardim
Immaculate, pretty four en-suite bedroom house with large plot of land and producing vineyard for sale near Cernache do Bonjardim.
The property is connected to mains electricity and mains water, and has a 110 meter deep bore hole with plenty of water for irrigation purposes.
The property has a total area of 8.103 square meters. The house has a total construction area of 459 square meters.
The house is set over two floors with a basement accessed from the rear of the house.
The property is located on the outskirts of Cernache do Bonjardim, on a quiet cul-de-sac lane with only one more neighbor down the lane, so there´s practically no traffic.
The property has a wall with wrought iron decorative elements all to the front, with a vehicle access leading to the rear of the house and a pedestal entrance leading to the front door. The driveway and the rear of the house are laid in typical Portuguese “calçada”, a type of hand crafted cobblestone.
The path from the gate leads us onto a covered terrace with carved stone pillars and from there to the pretty front door.
We enter into a large welcoming hall, from where we have access to:
– to the left we have a double door to large, light flooded living room with glass doors to the terrace.
– another door to the left leads to the staircase to the basement,
– and another door opens into the large, fully equipped kitchen with traditional open fire place to the right side. The kitchen is divided into two sections: one has is the working area with high quality wood elements with granite work surface, has a stainless-steel double drainer, gas cooker and electric stove, extractor hood, microwave, dishwasher and large double door fridge freezer. At the far end of the kitchen there is a door to the covered terrace to the side of the house. The second section accommodates a large table and eight chairs and there is a sofa in front of the fire place. At this other end, we have a storage room and there is a door to a large covered veranda, also supported by carved stone pillars and with wrought iron balustrade. From here we have great views into the garden and the fields around.
– on the right, we enter a small hall, from which we have,
– to the right, a door to a fully tiled bathroom with bathtub, vanity basin with storage cupboard underneath, toilet and bidet.
-up front a door to a good-sized bedroom (16 m²), with a double glass door to the covered terrace
– to the left a door to an en-suite consisting of a dressing room, from where we access a fully tiled bathroom with a vanity basin with storage cupboard underneath, a shower cubicle, toilet and bidet.
Back into the entrance hall: we have a wooden staircase to the left of the door to the kitchen, leading onto the landing on the second floor. To the right, we have a door an en-suite, consisting of a fully tiled bathroom with shower cubicle, vanity basin with storage cupboard underneath and large bedroom with double glass door to a veranda facing the little lane, To the right we enter another en-suite consisting of : a dressing room with wardrobe with sliding door and access to a fully tiled bathroom with shower cubicle, vanity basin with large storage cupboard underneath, toilet and bidet, and a large bedroom, also with a double glass door leading onto a veranda, this one looking out to the rear of the house and into the garden and the land.
Back into the welcoming hall, we have a marble clad staircase leading into the large basement with extremely high ceiling. This is mostly open space, with a fully tiled bathroom with shower cubicle, vanity basin with storage cupboard underneath, toilet and bidet. There is an electric roll-up door so that the basement can be used as a garage to storage at least four or five cars. The basement is currently used as a playroom for grandchildren and as storage for surplus furniture, with the bathroom serving as laundry room.
Walking out to the rear of the house, there is a large shaded area with carved stone pillars supporting the kitchen veranda. From here we have access to another structure, accommodating a carport to fit two vehicles, and a typical Portuguese out door kitchen with bread or pizza oven, bbq, stainless-steel sink and nice work surface. From the carport part there is a door leading to steps into a cellar compartment being used as a wine cellar.
There is a wonderful garden to the front, the left side and the rear of the house, with lawn and a great variety of flowers and shrubs, all very well cared for. On the side of the driveway there is a totally fenced off vineyard, around 12 years old, which gives a good crop every autumn and makes a wonderful wine.
To the rear of the garden, we have a field for grazing or for planting crops or trees, or to build a pool area, and another field with diverse fruit mature trees.
The house benefits from high quality pvc double glazed windows and doors with thermal break frames and electric external shutters throughout, and there is electric underfloor heating in all rooms. The floors in the bedrooms are full wood.
The property is located just around the corner from a little shop where you can buy essentials and fishing gear and where you can have a beer with a neighbor. The property is only 2,7 km from the center of town of Cernache do Bonjardim. Cernache do Bonjardim is a lively little town and has cafes, bars, shops, mini-market, pharmacy and schools, and outdoor summer pool and is easy to access off the IC8 dual carriageway.
The larger town of Sertã is 12 km away. Here we have several supermarkets, shops, restaurants, banks, schools, health centers, cafe bars, a very pleasant river side park and municipal buildings.
Both Lisbon and Porto airports are more or less a two hour´s drive away, and to get to the nearest beach at the Atlantic coast, it takes you an hour and a half.
The nearest river beach is at Trízio, 12 km away. Trízio is a marine center where you can rent boats and canoes, do wake boarding, hang out on the beach or have a drink and/or a meal at the bar or the restaurant.
- Price: €260,000
- Ref. no.: 545/20
- Location: Cernache do Bonjardim
- Detail: Detached
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Construction area: 459
- Plot area: 3675
- Status: For sale