- Large double aspect reception room.
- 2 reasonable size bedrooms
- All wooden flooring, windows and doors in reasonable good condition for restoration.
- Roof seems to be in reasonable recoverable condition.
- Character kitchen to renovate.
- Potential to build a balcony with fantastic mountain views.
- Very well located situated close to the market village of Cabacos, the town of Alvaiazere and close to IC3 road and A13 motorway.
- Bordered by numerous natural hiking tracks with great scenery spots provided by the mountain top and forest land in Central Portugal.
The property has a covered area footprint of 72 square meters, which once renovated could potential create 144 sqm of liveable space but requires extensive modernisation to be lived in, it is connected to both mains water and electricity, on the first floor has a spacious double aspect reception room, 2 bedrooms a living room, a kitchen and a bathroom to renovate, the bathroom is spacious and has a bath tub. Downstairs there’s a cellar and a press tank which was used for wine making.
The garden is 760m2 and has various established olive and fruit trees.
About the Area
The property is situated in a small village 3 minutes by car from the town of Alvaiazere which offer a range of services and amenities such as, restaurants, cafés, market, banks, medical centre, post office, pharmacy, Police station, Registry office, Tax office, Court room, Indoor and Outdoor swimming pools, full size football pitch, athletics running track and more.
The house is also approximately 4 minutes driving from the market village “Cabacos” where you can find cafe/bars restaurants, vet, clothes and furniture shops, mini-market, petrol station banks and all small village amenities.
The historic town of Tomar, which is home to the UNESCO listed Convento do Cristo, founded by the Templar’s crusaders is only 20 minutes drive from the property.
All major European high street shopping is also available in the city of Coimbra the 3rd biggest city in Portugal which is only 45 minutes drive on the A13 motorway.
There are also very good access roads to the IC8 dual carriageway, which leads to the coastal towns of Figueira da Foz and can be reached by car in approximately 1hour 10 min.
The closest airport to the property is situated at Lisbon, which is approximately one and three quarter hours’ by car.
- Price: €38,000
- Price reduced: 6,500
- Ref. no.: 831/15
- Location: Alvaiazere
- Detail: Detached
- Bedrooms: 2
- Construction area: 78
- Plot area: 760
- Status: For sale